One vCenter with Composer Service installed. 2 Domains with no trust. Every domain has its own View Connection Server.
1. The vCenter have to reach one DNS-Server of each domain.
2. You have to install a DNS Server on the vCenter Server
3. In this DNS Server you add for every domain one zone as secondary zone which copies the zone entries from the corresponding domain (DNS)
4. In the IPv4 Settings of the vCenter Server network card(s) you have to set the DNS Server to 127.0.0.1
5. If the vCenter should be able to resolve domain names outside of the registered zones, you have to set a forward DNS-Server
And now you will be able to roll out Pools in every domain.